Attire and makeup are no doubt an essential part of a woman. It is often considered that women ponder of nonentity except fashion and makeup. However, it is the gorgeousness of women that makes the world a beautiful realm. It happens often that you walk down the street and witness a woman having a glowing and dewy complexion and on giving it a second look wisely, you discover that she is not wearing a layer of makeup and her skin texture is naturally glowing. In spite of envying her, you can have that translucent skin by following some simple beauty tips for women. Being a woman, beauty is your right hence you must take extreme care of the gifts granted by God. Here are some beauty tips for women. These simple tips will help you in upholding your aura.
Beauty Tips for Skin
A flawless and translucent skin is the first symbol of the healthy body. This is the most essential organ of the human body to be taken care of. Hence follow the below tips to maintain the glow of your skin.
- Have a skin massage with saffron and milk on intervals for it helps keeping your skin even and moisturized.
- Take a glass of water with honey to keep your skin soft and lustrous.
- Water should be taken at least 8 to 10 glasses on daily bases.
- The room temperature must be mild to preserve the skin moist. Try to avoid bathing with hot water since it may dry your skin. Always use lukewarm water for bath.
- Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain higher amount of essential nutrients.
- Always go for SPF moisturizer before heading outdoors. It prevents your skin not only from harmful rays but also from early aging.
- As of lotions, always select those that contain hydroxyl and salicylic acid. These lotions make your skin smoother and soft.
Beauty Tips for Hands
Hands are the most used parts of a human body. Hence it is necessary to upkeep the smoothness and softness of your hands for they tell the true age of a woman.
- Moisturizing is extremely important. Therefore moisturize them for at least thrice a day.
- Use gloves to prevent your hands from damaging chemicals and detergents while cleaning or washing.
- Take a cup of milk and warm it for 30 seconds in the microwave oven and then dip your hands in it for the next five minutes. It will not only hydrate your skin but also will strengthen your nails.
- Always apply Vaseline on your hands before going to bed and cover them with cotton gloves.
Beauty Tips for Nails
Nails are a significant part of our body that plays a vital role in our beauty. Beautiful nails compliment your entire look and complete your natural glam.
- Moisturize your nails every alternative interval with olive oil.
- If you have got stains on your nails then you may use a mixture of water and lime juice to remove them.
- Uncover your nails in every 2 weeks. Nail paints for extended spans of time is not good.
- Consume as much fruits and vegetables that contain vitamin B5 and B as you can.
- Avoid pinching or scratching your nails.
- Do not cut your nail cuticles.
- Avoid using products that contain alcohol in greater amount since it causes breakage of nails.
- Consume foods that contain calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A and zinc.
Beauty Tips for Hair
Here is the most essential part which plays a significant role in changing the whole look. Hairstyling makes you look different and stylish but you ought to have healthy and strong hair for styling.
- Always use mild shampoos in accordance with your hair and use a hair conditioner with it.
- A home remedy for dandruff is to wash your hair with vinegar. Add 2 teaspoons of vinegar in 6 teaspoons of water and apply the solution on your scalp for an overnight. Apply the solution again in the morning and then wash your hair.
- Always use a wide toothed comb to comb wet hair. Avoid alcohol and oily foods.
- Wash your hair daily but do not forget to condition.
- Avoid two-in-one shampoo and conditioner. Try to use them separately.
These were some simple beauty tips for women that will help you in maintaining your natural beauty. It is better to prevent damage than to cure it by cosmetics and other products. Beauty is skin deep so only a beautiful personality can echo true beauty.